Hey, I'm Holly!
New York, New York
In business, having more customers is the key to success. One of their best methods these days is having a website. Now, that website would need to have a lot of traffic too, in order for it to really work. And there are more ways than one to do just that.
Read on if you need more traffic for your website.
Here are some of the greatest tips on how to get your website teeming with views, readers and potential customers.
1. Promote Your Site – There are many ways that you can let people know about the existence of your website. First, you can use paid advertisements to lure people in your site. Though it might be costly for some, the investment would be worth it once you see the number of people visiting your page and possibly checking out your products or contents. Another way is to take advantage of various social media sites. You would be surprised on how many potential costumers you would be having just by posting links on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even Pinterest. You can also use Google+ to target B2B niches.
2. Work On On-Page SEO – SEO has always been a powerful tool when it comes to online marketing. High quality content can surely let your viewers come back for more. On the other hand, a Meta description can make searchers know what is on your page. Make sure that precise details are explained here and that readers would immediately understand what the page or link is about. Create internal links to your new posts and gain from image alt text.
3. Pay Attention To Your Titles – The titles or headlines are the first things that a reader would see. If the headline is interesting enough, people would want to click and go to the page. On the other hand, if you put a title that is mundane, there would only be few to no traffic on your site.
4. Try Guest Blogging – When you write a blog as a guest to other sites, especially to reputable ones, you would be able to build your brand and attract more readers to your own site. You could add links that could lead to your site and make others know about you. You could also invite other writers to your site. These writers could tell their readers about you and your site and that would lead to more traffic. Just make sure to choose your guest writers well to avoid low-quality contents.
5. Get On With Email Marketing – Email marketing is still very effective, even to this day. It is one of the rare traditional methods that still attract the most traffic. For existing customers or readers, sending out offers and newsletters would allow you to get in touch with them. Also, you could send out emails to potential customers by carefully filtering your leads and choosing the right target. Be careful not to spam them with hundreds of emails though.
There are more tips and advices found here in this site if you want to learn more.