Hey, I'm Mark_Joseph!
New York, New York
How to Proofread Your Essay? Guide 2021
There are varied approaches to proofreading textbooks; however, the approach in this section is a simple yet effective strategy that will allow you to avoid most mistakes. The best way to proofread an essay is to read it out loud. This technique will help clarify any ambiguities or misunderstandings of your writing and present you with an opportunity to hear your content. It can also be beneficial because whether or not appropriate grammar rules have been followed may be slightly more obvious when reading aloud than when silently reading through the piece at essay writer.
Other techniques include using colored pencils for specific purposes as well as underlining all new words, phrases and ideas. An experienced writer should have a high level of proficiency in editing his or her own work; however, it is also important to be able to identify errors and inaccuracies in order to avoid making the same mistakes in future projects. A good way to retain knowledge of what does and does not constitute proper grammar usage is by reading books on the subject.
The following list outlines some simple guidelines that will help you improve your writing skills:
· Avoid using "too" or "very" when possible (e.g., "the dog was too old," instead of, "the dog was very old"). This type of word usually indicates a weak phrase. The best way to eliminate it is through re-phrasing. For example, if you were trying to say that a certain person has a large number of friends, you could say, "This person has a larger number of friends than is usual. samples at online essay writer
· Always use action verbs if possible. When using an action verb, you must also include the object of your sentence (the noun or pronoun that receives the action) as it may affect meaning. For example: The cat jumped up and down on the bed vs. The cat jumped on the bed (in this case 'bed' is included to show what was jumped on).
· Use active voice instead of passive voice whenever possible; however, do not change a passive construction into an active one just for effect. For example: Joe was bitten by the dog instead of It was observed that Joe was bitten by the dog. If you decide to rewrite in active voice, make sure each verb has an object. One way to check this is to see if the sentence sounds odd or incomplete when you remove the subject (e.g., "The cat jumped up"). If it does, then rewrite the sentence using passive voice: The ball was thrown by Joe. examples at EssayWriterForMe
· Make sure that every pronoun in a sentence refers back to an antecedent . An antecedent can be another noun or pronoun in either subject or object position; however more examples at Essay Writer For Me, according to Webster's Dictionary, a pronoun must also have both number and gender as well as being clear about whether it is singular or plural. For example, "It" is both a third-person singular and neuter (gender) word whereas "they" can be either third-person plural or either both masculine or feminine, depending on the antecedent.
· If you want to create a list within your writing, make sure each item has its own sentence and that there is some sort of transition between each item . Otherwise, the flow of text can become choppy or unclear. For example: The fruits in my basket are apples, pears and oranges . A much more readable version would be: My basket contains three different fruits: apples, pears and oranges . All items should also have an article (e.g., 'the') preceding them; otherwise it can be confusing for the reader to discern what belongs together as well as which belong at all. Hire an hire essay writers for better results