DistributionCrowdfunding 101: Successfully (Fun)d Your Projects and Your Dreams
July 28, 2022
When: Nov 5, 2022 @ 10:30a PT / 1:30p ET
Where: Fully online
Tickets here: bit.ly/3vFTIva
Most people think of crowdfunding as ‘friends and family’ fundraising for a project. But we'll show you how crowdfunding can get your project off the ground — and help you build a sustainable creative career through a direct connection with your audience.
Join Seed&Spark’s Meghan Ross for Crowdfunding 101: Successfully (Fun)d Your Projects & Your Dreams to learn:
- Why audience building is essential for a film career (and crowdfunding)
- How to define, find, talk to, and grow your audience
- How to prepare for a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Why staged financing might be right for you
- How to put the "fun" in crowdFUNding
- How to design incentives, write emails people actually open, and more!
Connecting people through stories that matter. Seed&Spark is where creators and audiences work together to tell stories that celebrate diverse voices and foster vibrant conversation. Join a free virtual event, support — or start — a creative project. Find your next spark of curiosity, inspiration and community! seedandspark.com
Founded in 2016, WhoHaha is a digital content studio and creative community made up of 5,000 women and gender-expansive creators in comedy. Co-founded by actor, writer, producer, and director Elizabeth Banks, our mission is to elevate and provide resources for historically excluded voices.